And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Friday, July 17, 2009

Camping with Gran 2009

Every year, the girls & I go camping with my mom. Here is Alyssa sporting her new hat.



My mom frequently camps with friends, and here is Joceline playing a popular game.



Sitting around the campfire at Jim & Denise's site with their 17 year old daughter, Danielle, who is great with the girls!




Daddy came up for the hayride, and played some airhockey with Alyssa...Alyssa won!!


Joceline & Alyssa playing either Yahtzee or Racko in Gran's camper.



1 comment:

  1. What an array of grandparents these girls have. I hope they realize how fortunate they are to have more grandparents than most kids. And we are all different - for one thing, you won't find me camping. If I go on vacation, I want someone else cooking and cleaning up. Gran sure is adventurous. Looks like a good time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete